The winner of the 'design a beanbag' competition has been chosen. Congratulations to Vincent Voorduin with his summery beachball design!
The competition was to design your own beanbag with the theme 'summer'. A panel of judges from Design.nl and Matt Holland chose the winning design by Vincent Voorduin.
The jury said of the winning design 'it is the undisputed winner. The beach ball as symbol for the ultimate feelgood summer feeling...the placing of the valve is well thought out, making a simple design far from boring. Perfect design for a beanbag."
Voorduin's design will now be made by Matt Holland beanbags and he will receive his own personalised beanbag. Voorduin also wins an overnight stay for 2 in design hotel STROOM in Rotterdam.
Points of sale
( 6 Votes, average: 4 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites