Utrecht Manifest 2011 - A Working Landscape
How do you expose the potential of a specific site? Rotsoord Utrecht transforms into a work place.
Until May, Utrecht Manifest will take over the urban area Rotsoord with four main projects, under the art direction of Jurgen Bey.
The New Work Landscape is a development model to help convert Rotsoord into a gateway to the inner city. Curators are programming exhibitions, debates, a help desk, workshops and field projects to activate this process. Activities are to start a kind of industrial work environment along with local residents, businesses, policy makers, artists and other stakeholders.
Unifying factor is the website, which also performs as a calendar to program activities. The announcement and exhibition of activities and links to social media, allow anyone to react which generates interaction.
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites