Design agency Strange Attractors has won three prizes in the typography competition of the Type Directors Club (TDC).
The jury of the annual competition considered 2,043 submissions from 34 different countries. Of these, 215 were eventually selected.
The Strange Attractors work honoured was the typographic installation BIG TYPE SAYS MORE, (made for the Museum Boijmans van Beuningen), the video Tokyo.Chat for the Japanese television programme PopJam Deluxe (commissioned by W+K TokyoLab) and the house style for the De Lloods Health Centre.
The winning submissions were announced in the TDC’s annual yearbook, Typography 28. A travelling exhibition, TDC53, will open in New York in July, and will be on show at different locations in America throughout the summer.
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Milan 2014
- Dutch Design Week 2013
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites