Royal Mosa will be launching new products at their presentation in Zona Tortona.
For Mosa, this edition of the world's leading design event in Milan is set as the kick of for the new tile collections Quartz, Mosa XXS and Beige and Brown planks and colour mix.
The new Quartz collection brings a new kind of unglazed ceramic floor tile. The look of this next-generation floor tile is defined in no small part by its natural striations of sandy-looking grains, creating a "grit like texture." Each individual tile has a subtly gradated background pattern and contains 10% recycled materials. Available in both smooth and relief versions.
The Mosa XXS collection is made up of the most popular Terra Maestricht and Beige & Brown colours, in their smallest sizes: mosaic. Lively mosaic with a natural matt finish. These new Mosa XXS tiles also contain 10% recycled materials.
With a mix of colours and the addition of two new strip widths, Mosa is introducing nine new Beige & Brown tile-laying patterns. Gently alternating colours, shades and sizes give surfaces an innovative and dynamic appearance.
Address: Magna Pars Café, Via Tortona 15, 20144, Milan
Opening times: 10.00 until 22.00
Press preview: Tuesday 21 april
Time: 15.00 until 19.00
Points of sale
Via Tortona 15
( 3 Votes, average: 5 out of 5)
click to vote
- Milan 2014
- Dutch Design Week 2013
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites