Tourists in Amsterdam can now rejoice that the Heineken Experience is back in business after an extensive makeover.
The new Heineken Experience is an immaculate execution of what marketers call Brand Immersion Experience.
After one year of extensive redesign and renovation, The Heineken Experience finally reopened in Amsterdam. BRC Imagination Arts were the creatives behind the remodelling.
One of the city's most popular tourist attractions, The Heineken Experience is located in the former original brewery on Stadhouderskade which was built in 1886. The experience takes visitors through the history, production and branding of the Dutch beer brewing giant. The new interiors retain the heritage building and favourites of the existing experience while adding new multi-media features. Highlights include the new bars particularly the slick design and star-shaped bars of the tasting room, gallery with vintage advertising posters, an installation of suspended Heineken bottles and the history exhibition located inside the original concrete silos.
Points of sale
( 1 Votes, average: 1 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites