Koeweiden Postma design an annual report with a cover made of porcelain.
The annual report 2007 of insurance holding Eureko has a cover made of porcelain. The ceramic cover on a small part of the print run refers to the theme of the report: 'Because everything you value is vulnerable'. Concept and design of the annual report were developed by Koeweiden Postma.
The theme of the Eureko annual report was derived from a famous phrase by the Dutch poet and artist Lucebert (1924-1994): 'All things of value are defenceless'. According to Koeweiden Postma 'People try to defend everything they consider valuable in many different ways. Still all these valuables remain vulnerable, reason why they lay trust in their insurances.'In the annual report this is visualized with images of valuable or defending objects executed in porcelain. Among these are a children's bicycle, a motor helmet, a laptop and a purse, all turned into shiny white porcelain. The images were made by computer graphic artist Onno van Braam and post produced by Magic Group.
A small part of the print run of the annual report was given a cover of porcelain. The tile of 22 x 27 centimeters was produced by ceramic workshop Cor Unum in Den Bosch.
Points of sale
( 2 Votes, average: 5 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites