List of all participating artists:
Frits Achten (the Netherlands), Marlies Adriaanse (the Netherlands), Sophie Arup (United Kingdom), Johnny Beerens (the Netherlands), Peter Bes (the Netherlands), Eric Gjerde (France), Georgia Gremouti (Greece), Michael Hansmeyer (Switzerland), Katsumi Hayakawa (Japan), Jacqueline Overberg (the Netherlands), Anne van de Pals (the Netherlands), Katrien Vogel (the Netherlands), Debra Weisberg (United States), Marleen van Wijngaarden (the Netherlands)
Museum Meermanno: Laura Behar (Israel), Peter Collingridge|Apt Studio (United Kingdom), Jérome Corgier|Atelier Pariri (France), Ebon Heath (United States), Alicia Martin (Spain), Ros Rixon (United Kingdom).
Both museums: Combat Paper Project (United States).
Activities: The Hague Museum Night in Museum Meermanno on 1 September with performances and workshops starting at 20.00.
Traditional Rijswijk Paper Fair in the front courtyard of Museum Rijswijk and in the Oude Kerk (Old Church) opposite the museum on 9 September from 13.00 till 17.00.
Points of sale
( 1 Votes, average: 4 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites