Oranienbaum Great Summer Exhibition
In the summer of 2012, Oranienbaum Palace will be hosting an exhibition of contemporary Dutch Design and fashion in combination with historical artefacts from the Dutch Royal Archives.
Built for Henriette Catharina, Princess of Anhalt-Dessau, Oranienbaum is part of the heritage of the House of Orange-Nassau.
With a major conservation and refurbishment process nearing completion, the palace and its park have been restored to their former grandeur.
The exhibition features work by prominent Dutch designers like Viktor & Rolf, Gijs Bakker, Hella Jongerius, Spijkers & Spijkers, Marcel Wanders, Jan Taminiau, Iris van Herpen, Bibi van der Velden, Ineke Hans, Scholten & Baijings, Barbara Broekman and Piet Hein Eek. However, young up-and-coming talent is also in evidence.
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites