A museum takes years to get established, so when the Designhuis announced this week that it will close at the end of the month, people were shocked. “Their decision is very hard to understand,” Li Edelkoort says...
Friction between commerce and conceptualism have led to a split between Gijs Bakker and Renny Ramakers, Holland’s most passionate design duo and the minds behind Droog Design.
If there was something to take away from the Re-shaping Attitudes symposium, it’s that craftsmanship, values and people will pave the way forward for the fashion industry, skip the fakeness and cut the crap.
We chat with Tord Boontje about education and Design/Art after his recent appointment as Professor and Head of Design Products at the Royal College of Art, London.
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites