New director for Zuiderzee Museum
In April, Michael Huyser will take over as the new director of the Zuiderzee Museum in Enkhuizen.
The Board of Trustees has appointed Michael Huyser as the new General Director of the Zuiderzee Museum in Enkhuizen. He will being his new post on 1 April 2009. Huyser is the successor to Erik Schilp, who has become General Director of the National Museum in Arnhem.
Huyser has been appointed with the intention of continuing the new museum policy launched by Schilp. Huyser aims to realize a museum in which history, education, visual art and contemporary design converge.
Michael Huyser has been active in the visual arts for twenty years. Since 1993 he has been joint owner of the Hof & Huyser Gallery in Amsterdam. In addition, he was the initiator of the Art Rotterdam fair, regarded as one of the most animated fairs in Europe. For the past two years, Huyser has also organized Object Rotterdam, the international fair for autonomous design.
Photography: Udo Feitsma
Points of sale
( 3 Votes, average: 1 out of 5)
click to vote
- Dutch Design Week 2013
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites