The exhibition The Laurence church: a monument filled with stories has received two awards in the categories Museum or Exhibition Space and Public Space at the FX International Interior Design Awards in London.
The International Interior Design Association in Chicago, which organises the IIDA Global Excellence Awards, announced that The Laurence church Rotterdam has received an honourable mention.
Winning these awards highlights that content and narrative are ever more appreciated in the world of interior design.
The FX awards are prestigious international interior design awards, which are handed out in London annually. This year the organization received over 600 submissions from across the globe while over 1200 guests attended the award ceremony. What is special is that the Laurence church is the only submission that received awards in two different categories. The prizes were awarded by two different juries, which were unanimous in their enthusiasm.
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites