Hundred young talents selected
The most talented Dutch graduates in various fields of e-culture have been selected by the Virtueel Platform in its ‘HOT100’, and will meet for a special session during the upcoming PICNIC Festival.
Virtueel Platform this week announced it’s list of most creative upcoming media talents among the recent graduates of Dutch art academies, universities and universities of applied science in the fields of design, theory, communication and development skills.
The ‘HOT100’ will be honoured during a special session at the PICNIC-festival in Amsterdam on the 17th September. Apart from being honoured and treated to lectures, they will be asked to work on tasks posed to them by broadcasters, publishers, and financial institutions among others.
Virtueel Platform believes new generations of talented students have a lot to offer, with a fresh look at socio-technical developments in e-culture. For six consecutive years Virtueel Platform has selected the HOT100, creating an invaluable network: the HOT100 Club.
The selection is based on nominations from around 25 different educational institutions with relevant courses. They’re asked to name the three most talented students of the last years. Virtueel Platform bases its selection on these nominations. The latest list can be seen and/or downloaded here.
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites