From 1 July to 31 August, members of the public will be able to give their opinion of the ten packaging solutions nominated for the 'Gouden Noot' award 2008.
From 1 July to 31 August, members of the public will be able to give their opinion of the ten packaging solutions nominated for the 'Gouden Noot' prize 2008.
Dutch packaging competition 'Gouden Noot' ('golden nut') awards prizes to the most innovative packaging introduced to the Dutch market.
The competition is celebrating its 50th anniversary, so this year the public will be able to vote. The awards were first handed out in 1958. The competition organizers will make all the comments available to the jury in preparation for the second round of judging, which will take place on 10 September. During the second round, gold, silver and bronze 'nuts' will be awarded, as well as seven nomination certificates.
The biannual competition is held under the auspices of the Nederlands Verpakkingscentrum (Netherlands Packaging Centre). The Gouden Noot 2008 is the 24th edition. Some 47 packaging solutions were submitted for this year’s competition. The winner will be announced on 30 September 2008 during the seventh National Packaging Innovation dinner. (NB the voting website is only available in Dutch).
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites