Gorilla is a visual column which commentates on daily topics through text and image.
Sometimes the news is taken very seriously, other times a lot of humor is injected.
For three years the column was featured on the front page of the Volkskrant (Dutch newspaper). From 2009 it is featured weekly in the Groene Amsterdammer (Local Amsterdam newspaper) and on thedailygorilla.nl. Two books by Gorilla have been published: De Wereld volgens Gorilla (The World according to Gorilla) and in English: The Daily Gorilla.
Gorilla is a collaboration between four designers featuring Richard van der Laken and Pepijn Zurburg (De Designpolitie), Lesly Moore and Herman van Bostelen. Through posters, newspapers, magazines and videos, Gorilla will present politically-engaged work at the OBA.
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites