GDFB: Golden Age – Highlights of 100 Years of Dutch Graphic Design
The travelling exhibition showcases more than 200 high points of Dutch design over a hundred years. It is currently in Breda as part of the Graphic Design Festival.
The exhibition represents a broad spectrum of Dutch graphic design and includes representatives of Art Nouveau, De Stijl, Expressionism, Constructivism and post-war Rationalism. It will include posters and other work by Jan Toorop, Bart van der Leck, Piet Zwart, Paul Schuitema, Willem Sandberg, Jan Bons, Jan van Toorn and Wim Crouwel, among others.
After its premier at the National Museum for Contemporary Art in Bucharest, the exhibition will travel to a number of European cities until 2009, including Sofia, Budapest and Madrid. Workshops, lectures and programmes for students will be organized to stimulate knowledge exchange in Europe.
In addition to the exhibition 'The Golden Age of Dutch Graphic Design' the exhibition "Stad op Schrift" will also be on show in Breda.
Points of sale
( 20 Votes, average: 2 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites