The Dutch group exhibition 'Created in Holland' was recently awarded the prize for best stand at 100% Design Tokyo.
The jury praised the high quality of the products in the Dutch exhibition as well as the clear presentation style of the stand.
The 'Created in Holland' group exhibition has won the prize for best stand at the design trade fair 100% Design Tokyo. The competition was tough, the winner was selected from a list of 80 stands. The jury praised the high quality of the products in the Dutch exhibition as well as the clear presentation style of the stand, designed by Studio Laurens van Wieringen. 'Created in Holland' was organised by Tuttobene and initiated by Premsela, Dutch platform for design and fashion.
'We're very proud about winning this prize. There is a lot of emerging design talent in The Netherlands and it's great to see that this is also becoming recognised in Japan. Naturally, we hope that this prize will help give an extra boost to the careers of the participating designers', says Victor le Noble from Tuttobene.
Thirteen Dutch designers showed their work together at the fair, held from 30 October through 3 November during Tokyo Designers Week. They were MDFD, Pelidesign, SENZ Umbrellas, Hektik.cc, KREJCI, Horsehair Weaving, More Than Hip, The Cottage Industry, Luske, Gewoon, NHTextileDD, Celia/XO+ and ATTI.
Points of sale
( 3 Votes, average: 3 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites