Are design rules really so ridiculous?
Who says less is more or that fashion is designed to go out of fashion? Are the lads at Ridiculous Design Rules failing to see the genius behind the best objects and spaces, or have they got a point?
This story was written by deleting all unecessary words – rule number one for any efficient writer.
Phillippe Starck beat out some stiff competition to earn last weeks's Most Ridiculous Designer crown.
Have your say this week by voting at Ridiculous Design Rules on which is the world's most ridiculous building.
Points of sale
( 3 Votes, average: 5 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites